Our Product Ingredients
Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa)
Extraction: Cold pressed extraction from the kernel of the Argan tree
Vitamins & Minerals: Vitamin A & Vitamin E
Fatty Acids: Omega-6 & Linoleic Acids
All hail Argan – the holy grail! Our organic Argan Oil is packed full of vitamins. antioxidants, Omega-6 fatty acids and linoleic acids. A cool 0 on the comedogenic rating scale, this oil will not clog your pores and is especially great at calming sore and distressed, blemished prone skin.
- Sebum regulating properties making it a soothing oil for acne prone skin
- Restores brightness and natural glow
- Anti-aging and restructuring properties
Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima)
Extraction: Cold pressed
Vitamins & Minerals: Vitamin A, Vitamin D & Vitamin E
Fatty Acids: Palmitoleic, Oleic & Linoleic Acids
Avocado oil is a delicious oil containing which can often help to aid digestion. Packed full of minerals, virtamins and monosaturated fatty acids which help the body to process foods more efficiently. Avocado oil can enhance the absorption of important nutrients and cannabinoids, such as CBD. Avocado oil is hydrating and sofetning for the skin, especially dry and distressed skin.
Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia)
Extraction: Cold expression & Steam distillation from peel
Main Natural Constitutes & Terpenes: Limonene, linalool, linalyl acetate
No Bitter! Our organic Bergamot Essential Oil is packed full of antioxidants and is the ultimate ingredient to keep free radicals at bay to hemp combat the signs of premature skin ageing.
- A natural cleanser that soothes and tones skin complexion
- Great for oily skin, helping to unclog pores and balance sebum levels
- Believed to stimulate and re-balance the flow of vital energy within the body
You can find Organic Bergamot Oil in our ‘Balance’ skincare blend Click Here
Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum)
Extraction: Steam Distillation
Origin: Madagascar / Sri Lanka
Main Natural Constitutes & Terpenes: A-pinene, b-pinene, sabinene
Spice it Up! Our organic Black Pepper Essential Oil helps promote blood circulation which provides more oxygen and nutrients to the skin. A nourishing and regenerative oil which can remove toxins and boost skin radiance.
- Can help eliminate skin impurities, toxins, and bacteria from the surface of the epidermis
- Rich in antioxidants, Black Pepper Oil fights the free radicals that can harm your skin and cause signs of premature ageing
- In aromatherapy, Black Pepper Oil has been shown to relieve negative effects and symptoms of anxiety
You can find Organic Black Pepper Oil in our ‘Balance’ skincare blend Click Here
Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis Sativa seed oil)
Extraction: Cold pressed seed extraction
Vitamins & Minerals: Vitamin E & Minerals such as Magnesium, Calcium, Iron and Zinc
Fatty Acids: Omega-3 & Omega-6
A wonderful light and easily absorbed superfood oil for the skin. Due to the zero comedogenic levels hempseed oil does not clog skin pores. A Regenerative and nourishing oil that protects the skins protective layer. Wonderfully moisturising for all skin types from dry and dehydrated skin to oily acne prone skin. Hemp seed oil is packed with nutrients and is one of the oils that offers the highest content of polyunsaturated fatty acids which are known for their highly moisturising and long-lasting effect on the skin. Essential fatty acids found in Hempseed oil benefit the skin by regulating oil production to boost skin hydration. Thought to be a beneficial ingredient for minor skin irritations such as eczema, psoriasis, rashes, acne, dermatitis and dry skin. It is also thought to be an excellent oil for combatting the ageing process of wrinkles and fine lines. Hempseed oil is a nutritious oil rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
Please note: As amazing as Cannabis sativa seed oil is, it does not contain any cannabinoids such as CBD, THC etc. Cannabinoids can only be extracted from the grown cannabis sativa plants. Hempseed oil can be found at the base of all our skincare blends.
Lavender Oil (lavendula augustifolia)
Extraction: Steam Distillation from flower and leaves
Main Natural Constitutes & Terpenes: Linalyl acetate, linalol, cis-b-ocimene
Vitamins & Minerals: Vitamin A & Vitamin E
And relax! A super soothing oil with natural skin healing qualities. Our Organic Lavender Essential Oil can be helpful for the treatment of acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, eczema and inflammatory skin conditions.
- Lavender Essential Oil works with the skin to prevent signs of aging by protecting the skin from damaging free-radicals.
- Extremely beneficial in massage for the treatment of muscular aches and pains
- The wonderful aroma of Lavender Oil Invigorates the senses bringing an emotional balance to the psyche
You can find Organic Lavender Oil in our ‘Original’ skincare blend Click Here
Lemon Oil (Citrus Limon)
Extraction: Cold expression of the fruit peel
Main Natural Constitutes & Terpenes: a-pinene, camphene, sabinene, myrcene, a-terpinene, b-pinene, limonene, nerol, neral and linalool
Vitamins & Minerals: Vitamin C & B-complex Vitamins
Get Lemon! This natural skin cleansing oil packed with vitamins and antioxidants has amazing antiseptic qualities which boost the skins regeneration and encourages natural skin health. An anti-inflammatory oil which
- Improves circulation, skin tone and holds super anti-ageing properties
Lemon Oil kills Propionibacterium acnes which is believed to be the acne causing
- A wonderful aroma which is calming in nature and often used to help with mental fatigue, exhaustion, dizziness and anxiety.
You can find Organic Lemon Oil in our ‘Original’ skincare blend Click Here
Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopagan Citratus)
Extraction: Distilled from grass leaves
Origin: West India
Main Natural Constitutes & Terpenes: Citronellal, geranyl, nerol, acetate, geraniol, neral and myrcene
Grassy Daze! Our Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil has antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, and skin toning properties.
- Natural moisture retainer, ensuring the skin gets and stays hydrated
- Lemongrass diluted with natural plant carrier oils can naturally tone the skin, whilst detoxifying properties help to clear any skin congestion and give skin a natural glow.
- In aromatherapy, Lemongrass may help lift the emotions when feeling tired or stressed and it has also been known to help relieve muscle pain and headaches.
You can find Organic Lemongrass Oil in our ‘Original’ skincare blend Click Here
Rosehip Oil (Rosa Canina)
Extraction: Cold pressed / CO2
Origin: Argentina / Africa / Bulgaria
Vitamins & Minerals: Vitamin A & Vitamin E
Rosehip oil is high in Vitamins A & E and is one of the best oils for both optimising healthy regeneration of skin cells and softening/smoothing scar tissue.
- Highly absorbent oil, allowing its antioxidants to travel deep into the skin's layers
- May help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars
- Protecting and nourishing for skin of all ages
You can find Organic Rosehip Oil in all of our blends.
Un-refined Shea Butter (Butyr-ospemum Par-kii)
Extraction: Solid extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree
Vitamins & Minerals: Vitamin A, Vitamin E & Vitamin F
Fatty Acids: Stearic, Oleic, Palmitic, Linoleic and Arachidic acids
Used extensively all over the world for its moisturising properties, our organic Shea Butter contains vitamins and essential fatty acids which are incredibly nourishing and regenerative for the skin.
- Can help to condition, replenish, and soothe the skin back to its natural balance
- Essential nutrients present in shea butter are extremely beneficial for the skin’s natural collagen production
- We use an un-refined Shea Butter which is rich in antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
You can find Organic Argan Oil in all of our skincare blends.
Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga Odorata)
Extraction: Steam distillation of flowers
Origin: Comoros Islands / Madagascar
Main Natural Constitutes & Terpenes: Linalol, methyl par-cresol, geranyl acetate
Ying Yang - Ylang Ylang! Our organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is considered one of the best aphrodisiacs and relievers of nervous tension. A regulating oil which is known to be balancing and harmonizing.
- Maintains moisture in mature skin and in particular dry/irritated skin
- A potent antioxidant that can help improve uneven skin tone
- The aroma can help soothe and reduce anxiety feelings. In aromatherapy, Ylang Ylang has also been known to help dispel anger and negative emotional states
You can find Organic Ylang Ylang Oil in our ‘Balance’ skincare blends Click Here